Why Choose Griffith Corporate Training?
- Excellent Lecturers - All our lecturers are highly qualified and have practical experience in their respective fields.
- Relevant and up-to-date courses, designed to meet market demand and client aspirations
- A huge range of courses to up-skill you in your current role or re-skill you for new opportunities (Some of our courses: business management, human resource management, project management, online marketing, counselling, desktop publishing, web design, Cisco, computer training courses and many more).
- Established academic reputation since 1974 and Ireland's largest independent third level institution with locations in Dublin, Cork and Limerick
- Dublin campus at South Circular Road on a seven acre site just minutes from St. Stephen's Green
- Downtown campus beside Tara Street Dart Station.
- Full Library facilities: Griffith College library is a subscriber to numerous databases in order to offer you the best research resources
- Reference Materials and Exercises
- Full Quality Assurance
- Fully equipped Conference Facilities - fitted with the latest technology
- Learner accommodation on campus
What more can we offer you while studying at Griffith Corporate Training?
- Flexible Modes of Study: Timetables are designed to suit the demanding schedule of a person who is already working.
- Practical Pedagogy: Our short-term courses prepare you with practical education, focused on real life case studies and sector practice.
- Feedback: Intensive feedback is provided by our experienced lecturers in order to offer you focused assistance and development.
- Student Intranet: Griffith College facilitates web-based learning via lecture notes on the student intranet;(Moodle)