Griffith Institute of Language is delighted to make a very special offer of on-campus accommodation and English language tuition in the summer of 2012, to learners of English
across the world. From just €330 per week (based on a minimum of two weeks) you can live and learn in our campus situated in Dublin's city centre. That's right, accommodation and tuition for just €330 per week Apply today and take advantage of this incredible offer.
What do you get for your money?
20 X 45 minute classes per week (15 hours) The option of more tuition is available if you want to study harder!
Two cultural activities per week in the afternoons - Day trips at the weekends are also provided as optional extras
- Self Catering
- Shared Rooms (2 beds per room)
- Bed linen and one bath towel provided per bed space
- Functioning Kitchen with crockery, cutlery and cooking implements
- Elective classes for €50 extra per week - see our range of electives in the ‘GIL Programmes section (minimum 2 week sign up)
- Day Trips at the weekend to famous places in Ireland €45 per person
- Academic Calendar Tuition is to begin on any Monday as described below (Tuesday is indicated where the Monday is a Bank Holiday)
June July (Host Family accommodation only) August / September June 5th (Tuesday) Week 1 (intake date) July 2nd Week 1 (Intake date) August 7th (Tuesday) Week 2 (intake date) June 11th Week 2 (intake date) July 30th Week 1 (intake date) August 13th Week 3 (intake date) June 18th Week 3 (final intake ) July 9th Week 2 (Intake date) August 20th Week 4 (intake date) June 25th Week 4 (final week -ends Friday July 1st) July 16th Week 3 (intake date) August 27th Week 5 (intake date) July 23 Week 4 (intake date) September 3nd Week 6 (final intake date) September 10th Week 7 (final week - ends Friday 15th Sept )
Apply today and take advantage of this