Faculty of Computing Science facilities and resources include:
- Lecture theatres - equipped with high-beam projectors for computer-based demonstrations and lectures, animations, slide projectors, overhead projectors, as well as traditional whiteboards.
- Computer Labs - Networked computer ‘labs’, networked e-learning, and related technologies.
- Development Tools - A wide range of cutting-edge systems development technologies (e.g. Java, .NET, database systems), and state-of-the-art development tools (e.g. Visual Studio.NET, Perfect Developer, Oracle, MySQL).
- Library – GCD’s library holds over 15,000 volumes, all of which have been acquired since 1990. Students may also use college PCs to access a broad range of information relating to the discipline including ACM digital library, Mathscinet and some of the biggest publishers on contemporary technologies.
- Wireless - Wireless networks in the library, coffee dock and a dedicated laptop lab with WiFi access.