Overlooking Dublin's famous Grand Canal, Griffith Halls of Residence is an urban campus steeped in history. It was originally an Army Barracks dating from the 1830's. This new apartment complex is modern in every detail, yet the tasteful design in granite and red brick reflects the beautiful qualities of the original
listed buildings. Residents can enjoy, not only this beautiful complex, but the timeless pleasures of canal bank walks under the beautiful canopies of native trees. Kavanagh and many other Irish literary figures have reflected on its soothing effects:
‘leafy with love banks and the stilly green waters of the canal..."
...at Griffith Halls of Residence, all this is literally on your doorstep.
Griffith Halls of Residence is a development of student accommodation located on the grounds of Griffith College Dublin. Just 15 minutes walk from St. Stephen's Green in Dublin city centre, Griffith Halls of Residence boasts an enviable central location that makes this development ideal not just for Griffith students, but also students attending any of Dublin's universities or other third level institutions.
Griffith Halls enjoys 24 hour security delivering a safe, secure environment for residents. Landscaped courtyards and canal walkways further enhance the special ambience of this high quality development.
The Halls of Residence are built in two blocks, each block is identical in size, comprising in total 165 apartments.
- Large fully furnished 2 bedroom apartments
- Landscaped courtyards and canal walkways
- Secure bike storage and apartment post box
- Laundry facilities. (above right)
- Free internet access in each apartment
- 24 hour security and CCTV
- On-site Manager
- On campus shop
- 12 wheelchair accessible rooms and one room for hearing imparied residents
- Excellent location - 15 mins from St. Stephen's Green
- Four passenger lifts per block
- Security access to the scheme and each apartment and each bedroom using a 'key fob'
- On-site restaurant / bar
- Underground car parking
- Seven acre campus